Rules of the Road 3Doodler Materials Usage
We are excited that you love what we have created, and more importantly, that you wish to use our brand materials. We ask that when you use any of our Brand Materials (trademarks, images, videos, or other copyright or trade dress), please follow the rules below.
- Spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as you see it on our website.
- When using 3Doodler’s logos, only use 3Doodler-approved artwork.
- When writing “3Doodler”, distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text – capitalize or italicize the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark.
- Use the generic term for the product following the trademark, for example: 3Doodler 3D Pen, 3Doodler plastics, 3Doodler web store. i.e. “this is a 3Doodler 3D pen”, not “this is a 3Doodler”.
- Use the trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
- Maintain a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page or printed materials.
3Doodler “Do Not’s”:
- Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of our Brand Materials. That includes modifying our trademarks through shortening, hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Unless specifically authorized to do so by 3Doodler in writing, don’t display 3Doodler Brand Material in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by 3Doodler, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of 3Doodler or 3Doodler personnel.
- Don’t display 3Doodler Brand Materials in a manner that is in 3Doodler’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to 3Doodler (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary). This includes the display of 3Doodler Brand Materials in a way that promotes non-3Doodler products, for example using an image of a creation made with the 3Doodler next to an image of a non-3Doodler product.
- Don’t display 3Doodler Brand Materials on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Don’t incorporate 3Doodler Brand Materials into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Don’t copy or imitate 3Doodler’s trade dress, including the look and feel of 3Doodler web design properties or 3Doodler brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with 3Doodler.
- Don’t adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar-to those of 3Doodler.
- Don’t use or register 3Doodler trademarks as or within social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
- Don’t register 3Doodler trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Don’t use 3Doodler trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Don’t use the registration symbol (®) in-connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks and/or you’ve found a website that uses 3Doodler Brand Materials inappropriately, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at [email protected] and we will get to you as soon as we can.
Last Updated: March 17, 2021