Share the love this year with these fun Valentine’s Day themed projects. Simply download, print and get to Doodling! Creating something handmade to give to that special someone can be a fun creative activity for you, and a much appreciated gesture to the recipient.
Here is a round-up of some of our most popular Valentine’s Day stencils, templates & tutorials. Tag us on social and let us know which one is your favorite!
Geometric Heart: Building positive relationships with others is more important than ever. Create your own 3D geometric heart in your favorite color and style. You can even draft a note to place inside the heart!
- Print out the stencil for our Geometric Hearts
- Assemble the pieces to form one heart
- Tag your creation onto a gift, a sweet treat, or a flower bouquet. Doodle someone’s name on the heart for a personal touch!
3D Heart Garland: Here’s a template you can use with your 3D pen to add some festive flair to your home office, your classroom, or general living space.
- Print out the stencil for our 3D Heart Garlands
- Doodle the pieces in a variety of festive colors
- Attach your hearts to some string, twine or fishing line
- Print out the stencil for our Cupcake Liner and cover the front and back with clear tape
- Cut the stencil out and tape into shape
- Doodle directly on the stencil until it is all filled in
- Add a few finishing accents in other colors
- Peel the stencil off
- Add it to your cupcake!